Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Would you wear....Sneaker Wedges?

The 'Sneaker Wedges'... More and more celebrities are seen in these 
special sneakers. They're on the feet of models like Gisele B√ľndchen, Miranda Kerr and Kate Bosworth. So the 'Sneaker Wedges' will probably go mainstream really soon. I am not sure what to think about this trend. I would like to know your opinion on this matter. Fill out the poll on the right side of this blog and tell me if this trend is a yes or a no, no? 



The poll will close on 6/16/2012.

M'loes.

5 comments:

  1. Only like the Isabel Marant sneakers! The ones above are ugly haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am not going to wear them.. I like the more girly shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the brown and white ones
    love your neon heels
    Love your style! Amazing blog!
    Totally following you now!
    Hope you'll follow me back

    April
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for wanting to follow. If you will follow I will ofcourse follow back. I haven't seen yyou between my followers though ;)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them :)