Today I really want to show you two things. First, I want to give you a glimpse of my jewelry collection. And I will show you an amazing outfit from my dear friend Miriam Hindle! A long post this time, but well worth it! Promise!
Allright, lets talk jewerly first! I love colour in my jewerly, but I also like brown and pastel colours. I love to show you 7 of my favorite items that I wear a lot at the moment!
1. The necklace I bought at the Six shop. I'm loving the colour because I think it goes with a lot of clothes I own! The earrings are also from Six. I never mix and match large earrings with big necklaces. I think it is just to much! So this combination I probably won't use in my outfit, but the colours do match really well!
2. A new necklace. I bought it at H&M and I am loving it already! You will see this item soon in one of my outfit posts :)
3. Fun colours right? Loving the orange and blue! I think it goes great with each other! The bracelets are from H&M and the earrings are from Six.
4. So cute! This long necklace is also from Six. Again, so cute, just fell in love with it <3.
5. My 'Noosa' bracelet :). I wear this bracelet sooo much! This piece of jewerly is probably my most expensive one. I believe it was around €95,-. The chunks on the bracelet can be switched. That means you can buy the chunks you like and then the options are endless! Great right?
6. My mum gave me this watch. I love the bling ^^. I like wearing it in the summer! The watch is from the brand 'Mees & Co'.
7. What can say? Just like this two items a lot! The necklace is from H&M and the bracelet from Mango.
Now, I can't wait to show you the following outfit :) I think everything goes great with each other. And the colours make me happy!
Jeans ~ Berska
Blazer ~ Berska
Singlet ~ Object
Heels ~ Feida
Ring ~ Six ( the ring is mine, really liking the colour!)
Belt ~ Pieces
Thank you Miriam!
So, what are your favorite jewerly items? And what is the colour you like in your own collection?